I work with the marketing team to shake up the print and digital advertising design for The Market.
Whilst we do have some safe options which stem from their original advert look, we also break from the moulds that were set out previously in favour of taking a more creative approach where possible, which quickly piqued interest from peers – and competitors.
What we’ve worked on together:
- SO many print adverts in well known automotive magazines and owner club magazines
- Digital advertising and content creation
- Printed collateral for use at shows such as Goodwood Revival, Silverstone and Interclassics
- Large format print for stands at international events
- A collective team effort which spun out strategy, design and copywriting.
We have been in a position that’s allowed us to experiment to see what gets the attention of readers.
We weren’t restricted too much with brand guidelines, this helped us go through various stages of evolution quickly.
We advertise in the UK, Europe and U.S.A.
At times we can react to certain articles or features.
Or we work with calendar events.
Events require printed collateral like flyers, window stickers to display auction details, banners for barriers and trussing.
Car features for Goodwood Revival. Styled to suit the 50s/60s look and music chosen to suit the cars vibes.
Looking for a classic or collectible car or need to make space for your next one? Visit The Market.