Making Waves Swim School is a children’s swim school based around North Wales and Cheshire. They originally contacted me looking for a redesign of their logo. This turned into a complete swim school rebrand which naturally evolved as they grew over the years. We’ve worked on countless generic and venue specific creations, here’s a small selection of work.
Together we accomplished
- 7+ years working together
- A distinct brand which has become well known throughout North Wales and Cheshire
- Over 200k flyers printed and distributed
- Successful refer a friend campaigns
- MailChimp emails to keep customers in the loop
- Designs for flyers, leaflet, registration forms, vouchers, cards, PPTs, vehicle livery, progress cards, recruitment posters, swim caps, t-shirts and more.
The primary logo. The owner’s Bob and Jackie were looking for a drawn style that had a child-like feel to it. MWSS teach children from age 3 to around age 12 so they also wanted this to be shown with the characters.
Flyers have been the primary promotional material I’ve worked on. Over the years 100,000s will have been printed for use in the various locations MWSS teach at.
Another popular promotional asset for this business are PVC banners, whether they’re pull-up and placed in venues or tied onto fencing.
Social content was also created throughout the years for use on their Facebook page.
This swim school rebrand rightly flowed through everything MWSS did, resulting in them being incredibly recognisable in the area. Job done!