By accepting the project and working with three29design you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Payments to three29design are preferred via Bank Transfer however, we also accept Credit/Debit cards and Paypal. Those options do incur a 3% processing fee paid for by the client.
- A 50% deposit is required for the majority of projects. Other payment terms can be discussed if required. If this does not suit you please bring this up at the beginning of the project.
- The down payment is non-refundable deposit as you’re paying for a service, not goods.
- There is a kill fee if you choose to cancel your project. The fee depends on the project.
- By default three29design will send you an invoice for a Bank Transfer however if you prefer to be able to pay via Credit/Debit card or PayPal please state.
- Statutory interest will be added at 8.5% on invoices which are 30 days overdue from the invoice date along with a late payment fee (up to 999. pounds: £40, £1000 to 9999.99 pounds: £70, 10000 pounds and over: £100).
- The amount of revisions allowed is three unless stated otherwise. We are happy to discuss this based on your project. If you go over the set amount there will be a fee for further revisions. This is £30/hr.
- Once the project has been completed, transaction complete and files transferred, revisions endure charge of £30/hr due to re-opening a completed project. Please double check and proofread the previews to avoid this.
APPROVAL OF FINAL ARTWORK
Three29design accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect information on any project committed to print or production. The client must proofread and approve all final copies before the production of artwork.
The email verification of the Client’s Representative shall be conclusive as to the approval of all artwork prior to their release for printing, implementation or installation. No refunds or reprints are given after a final approved design has gone to print due oversights by the client’s proofreading. Once final files have been accepted by The Client, any revisions will be charged for at £30p/hr.
- Once the project is complete and full payment is in we will transfer the files to you, in a method which suits your project.
- Three29design do not hand out the raw files of the project (.PSD, .Ai etc) unless explicitly stated.
- You will be given a written estimate/quote at the time of the proposal. By accepting the quote and moving forward with the project you are agreeing to handle any added costs to the initial costs. All additional costs will be stated before the actions take place, allowing the client to decide.
- By accepting the project and working with three29design you agree to these terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
- Supplying text, images and other data to three29design you declare that it holds the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions.
- Any artwork created by three29design on behalf of the client will remain the property of three29design and/or it’s suppliers.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold three29design free from harm in any claims resulting from the client not having obtained all the required copyright and/or necessary permissions.
- Any design created for a client by three29design is licensed for use by the client on a one time basis and may not be modified, re-used or re-distributed in any way without the written consent of three29design.
- Payment is required on the 1st of each month.
- A months notice is required to cancel a retainer or to make a change in the hours (whether it’s an increase or decrease).
- General design work and website maintenance are allowed however website creation, branding and development based work, etc. are not included.
- If the retainers hours are used up you may go into extra time which is charged at £30/hr.
Three 29 Design makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. Three 29 Design will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. Three 29 Design is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. While we take reasonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performance or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure. The customer agrees not to hold Three 29 Design responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Three 29 Design shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
Three 29 Design reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. Three 29 Design will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene
Acceptance of Quotation and Terms and Conditions
The placement of an order for design and/or any other services offered by Three 29 Design constitutes acceptance of the estimate or quotation and agreement to comply fully with all the Terms and Conditions and forms a Contract for Business between the signatory and Three 29 Design.