Terms & Conditions
1. Payments to three29design can be made via paypal. We also accept bank transfers if you’re in the UK.
2. For orders under $100/£60 full payment is required upfront. For orders over $100/£60 we require a 50% down payment. The last half is required once you approve the final preview of your project.
3. The down payment is not refundable as you’re paying for a service not goods. There is a kill fee if you choose to cancel your project.
4. By default three29design will send you an invoice via paypal.com however if you prefer to have a .PDF version or a hard copy just ask.
5. The amount of revisions allowed will be discussed based on your project. If you go over the set amount there will be a fee.
6. Once the project has been completed, transaction complete and files transferred, revisions endure a larger charge due to re-opening a completed project. Please double check and proof read the previews to avoid this.
7. Once the project is complete and full payment is in we will transfer the files to you, in a method which suits your project.
8. Three29design do not hand out the raw files of the project (.PSD, .Ai etc) unless stated.
9. You will be given a written estimate/quote at the time of the proposal. By accepting the quote and moving forward with the project you are agreeing to handle any added costs to the initial costs. All additional costs will be stated before the actions take place, allowing the client to decide.
10. By accepting the project and working with three29design you agree to these terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
11. Supplying text, images and other data to three29design you declare that it holds the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions.
12. Any artwork created by three29design on behalf of the client will remain the property of three29design and/or it’s suppliers.
13. You agree to fully indemnify and hold three29design free from harm in any claims resulting from the client not having obtained all the required copyright and/or necessary permissions.
14. Any design created for a client by three29design is licensed for use by the client on a one time basis and may not be modified, re-used or re-distributed in any way without the written consent of three29design.
Three 29 Design makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. Three 29 Design will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. Three 29 Design is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. While we take resonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performace or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure. The customer agrees not to hold Three 29 Design responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Three 29 Design shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
Three 29 Design reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. Three 29 Design will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the client also agrees to be so bound.
Acceptance of Quotation and Terms and Conditions
The placement of an order for design and/or any other services offered by Three 29 Design constitutes acceptance of the estimate or quotation and agreement to comply fully with all the Terms and Conditions and forms a Contract for Business between the signatory and Three 29 Design.