Terms and Conditions
1. Payments to three29design can be made via paypal if you aren’t in the UK. If you are UK based payments can be made via Bank Transfer. Local clients who are dealt with face to face can pay via cash or cheque.
2. For orders under £100 full payment is required upfront. For orders over £100 we require a 50% down payment. The last half is required once you approve the final preview of your project.
3. All invoices must be paid in full before any work is started unless agreed specifically with three29design before hand. If invoice terms are agreed and not met there will be a 20% service charge (per a month) added to the invoice under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
4. The down payment is not refundable as you’re paying for a service not goods. There is a kill fee if you choose to cancel your project.
5. For paypal payments you will be sent an invoice via paypal however if you would like a .pdf invoice too just ask. All other payment methods will be emailed a .pdf invoice.
6. The amount of revisions allowed will be discussed based on your project. If you go over the set amount there will be a fee.
7. Once the project has been completed, transaction complete and files transferred, revisions endure a larger charge due to re-opening a completed project. Please double check and proof read the previews to avoid this.
8. Once the project is complete and full payment is in we will transfer the files to you, in a method which suits your project.
9. Three29design do not hand out the raw files of the project (.PSD, .Ai etc) unless stated.
10. You will be given a written estimate/quote at the time of the proposal. By accepting the quote and moving forward with the project you are agreeing to handle any added costs to the initial costs. All additional costs will be stated before the actions take place, allowing the client to decide.
11. By accepting the project and working with three29design you agree to these terms and conditions.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
12. Supplying text, images and other data to three29design you declare that it holds the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions.
13. If you do not supply images to be used in your project and do not allocate a budget for stock photography then images will be found, however it is the clients responsibility to approve the use of these or supply replacements before the project is completed.
14. Any artwork created by three29design on behalf of the client will remain the property of three29design and/or it’s suppliers.
15. You agree to fully indemnify and hold three29design free from harm in any claims resulting from the client not having obtained all the required copyright and/or necessary permissions.
16. Any design created for a client by three29design is licensed for use by the client on a one time basis and may not be modified, re-used or re-distributed in any way without the written consent of three29design.
Three 29 Design makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. Three 29 Design will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. Three 29 Design is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. While we take reasonable steps to investigate the materials we recommend, we accept no responsibility for the performance or quality of materials or any consequential loss arising from their failure. The customer agrees not to hold Three 29 Design responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Three 29 Design shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
Three 29 Design reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. Three 29 Design will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the client also agrees to be so bound.
Acceptance of Quotation and Terms and Conditions
The placement of an order for design and/or any other services offered by Three 29 Design constitutes acceptance of the estimate or quotation and agreement to comply fully with all the Terms and Conditions and forms a Contract for Business between the signatory and Three 29 Design.
Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Three 29 Design has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the United Kingdom, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of law principles. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of our Legal Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Three 29 Design under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.